Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 month check-up

Myers had his 2 month check-up today. He weighs 9lbs. 8 oz. and is 21 inches long (10th percentile weight and 5th percentile height). He had three shots and one oral vaccine today. It is so hard to watch him get pricked and his little cry is just heartbreaking. He got over it once I was able to hold and soothe him, but it took me much longer to recover!

The doctor is very happy with his weight gain and says everything looks good. We are going to hold off on introducing cereals until he is close to 6 months so he can get the good breast milk filling up his little belly for as long as possible.

On another note, Honey and G-daddy came to babysit Myers last Saturday so George and I could go out on a date for George's 30th birthday. We went to see Slumdog Millionaire and to eat Sushi. It was nice to go out, but I did miss Myers. It was the longest that I had ever been away from him. I think it is easier for George to leave him with a babysitter since he is away from him everyday and is more used to it. Since I am with him all day everyday it is harder to be away from him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't that a great movie?! We both really enjoyed it when we saw it on our last date night.