Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting ready for baby Jacob

I am 24 weeks pregnant now! I said to George the other day, "Do you realize that Myers will be 2 in 3 months?" That made me realize that in about 3 and a half months I will be the mom of two instead of just one!

As a exciting as this is, it also means we only have about 16 weeks to get Myers' big boy room put together and train him to sleep in his toddler bed. EEK! I feel like the toddler bed transition is going to be pretty tough, because when Myers realizes he can get out of bed by himself I think he will get up and play at night instead of falling asleep!

When we are at Walt Disney World in a few weeks we will be looking for the finishing touches on Myers' room decorations. We need some postcards or pictures of Mickey and the gang for the wall and a quilt or throw for the bed. Once we have this we can pick a paint color for the walls. When Myers gets settled in his new room, I will be able to tackle the nursery. I need to get all the newborn clothes and other supplies out of the basement and ready for Jacob's arrival. I have a feeling that the next 16 weeks are going to fly by!

No comments: