Friday, September 26, 2008

Walt Disney World or Bust

So we leave tomorrow morning for Walt Disney World! It has been almost two years since our last trip, so I have been going through major withdrawal. The cool things about this trip (besides the fact that it will be Myers's first trip to Disney-albeit in uterus!) is that I will turn 28 on my 28th trip to Disney. We will be in the Magic Kingdom on my birthday so I will make sure to get a birthday button to wear around. We will also be there during the Food and Wine Festival. Even though I won't be able to partake of the wine, I can definitely take part in the food part of it!

I had the idea for a cute t-shirt for the trip, so Mom made it for me with a transfer. It says "Future Disney Fan on Board" and has a picture of Mickey ears. I will take pictures of me wearing it and post them on the blog.

No comments: