Thursday, August 20, 2009

School's back in session...let the craziness begin!


As of tomorrow, I will have officially finished the first two weeks of the new school year. Things have been crazy and hectic, but will hopefully settle down soon. I know George is looking forward to things settling down enough that I can at least cook a home cooked meal a few times a week. I think he is getting a little tired of Lean Cuisines, sub sandwiches, and frozen pizza!
As I predicted, Myers loves being back at school! I think he is the most active kid in the infant room even though he isn't the oldest. He scoots around everywhere and tries to get into everything now!
George just brought in some okra from our (well really it's his) garden. He has definitely learned some things about gardening this summer. I don't think corn will be in the garden next year because it takes up so much room, and you get very little harvest. We had a pretty good crop of beans, but some rabbits ate the plants during campmeeting! Now the okra and watermelon are coming along nicely, and since those are my favorites anyway I am excited.


No comments: