Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shower #1

The McCown's
The Kinder girls

Cute outfits



More Cute Outfits




Gifts




More gifts




Gifts







Decorations





Topiary
I had my first baby shower yesterday. I felt very "showered" by my family and friends. Jackie and Ginny hosted the baby shower at Ginny's house. They did a beautiful job. The nametags were so cute and we had such beautiful decorations. Jackie even made a Giraffe topiary for the refreshment table. One of Jackie's friends said a beautiful prayer for George, Myers, and I.
George and I received some wonderful gifts! Most of the gifts can be seen in the pictures above. I think the only gift that isn't pictured is the travel system (stroller and car seat) that Honey and Pop (Mom and Dad) gave us. Thank you to everyone who was there!






No comments: