Since today is Thanksgiving I though I would make a list of some of the things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful to worship an amazing God who always loves, protects, and provides for me (even when he provides things in His time and not mine)! My faith in God has helped me through so many difficult and happy times, and it makes me wish that everyone had a personal relationship with Him.
2. I am thankful for my wonderful husband, George! I am so blessed to have met him so early in my life so that we can spend the rest of our lives together. He is truly the love of my life and my best friend. He is loving and protective of me, and he is a wonderful provider for me and our baby to be.
3. I am thankful for this little baby that is growing inside me! Myers is a much prayed for miracle. I can't believe how much I love him, and I haven't even met him! I can't wait to hold him in my arms.
4. I am thankful for my family. My parents have been wonderful loving role models for me throughout my life. Through the way they live, they have demonstrated to me how to be good parents, have a strong marriage, and how to be good Christians. I have an amazing extended family that have always been there to support me. I am also blessed to have married into a great family that I love (I have great in-laws)! I realize that not everyone has this kind of family situation, so I am very grateful for what I have.
5. This last one is a mix-mash..I am thankful for my wonderful friends who are always here for me. I am thankful that I have a house over my head, plenty of food to eat, and all of the other necessities of life. I am thankful for my puppies who make me smile and give me kisses when I need it. I am thankful to have a job that I love.